Cook : 00:15
1. In a mixing bowl, season the cucumbers with salt.
2. In a blender, combine the watermelon and cranberry juice, then pulse untilblended. Do not over-blend, otherwise the color of the watermelon will not be asrich and it will start to froth.
3. Pour the watermelon cranberry juice mixture through a sieve and into a bowl.Squeeze the pulp with the back of a spoon. Throw the pulp away.
4. Combine the bell pepper, onion, parsley, celery, vinegar, and lime juice with thewatermelon and cranberry juice mixture. Cover and chill for 60 minutes in therefrigerator.
5. Rinse the cucumbers from the salt mixture and pat dry.
6. Divide the soup between two chilled soup bowls and garnish with mint and cucumber slices. Serve.