Cook : 00:30
1. You need to preheat your broiler.
2. Get an oven-safe nonstick 12-inch pan, heat this over medium to high flame, andspray (cooking spray) to coat.
3. Put the chopped green bell pepper and pre-sliced mushroom and sauté for 3 mins.
4. Put the thawed and crumbled sausage patties together with salt and pepper to taste;heat this over low flame and cook for a minute.
5. Get a bowl, put the cup of egg substitute and ¼ cup of fat-free half-and-half,combine, pour on top of the sausage patties mixture, and cover; cook this for around 6 minutes. At this time, you’ll see the top portion slightly moist.
6. Get the shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese and sprinkle this over theFrittata; broil this for around one to two minutes just enough for the cheese to melt.
7. Cut the Frittata into 8 wedges.