Cook : 00:15
1 chicken breast (285g)
1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic pow-der
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp olive oil
6 small kale leaves (120g)
6-7 broccoli with stem (100g)
2 okra (20g)
100g red cabbage (1/8)
8 cherry tomatoes (65g)
1/2 zucchini (70g)
1 tbsp olive oilpinch salt + pepper
Spicy Salad Dressing:
2 tbsp mayo
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp paprika powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp chili oil or cay-enne pepper
1. Slice the chicken breast in half lenght ways. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic and oregano over the chicken breasts. Heat the 1 tsp of olive oil on a grill or use a bbq, and grill your chicken 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Slice in 5-6 pieces.
2. Slice lenghtways the zucchini. Heat the 1 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the zucchini slices. Sprinkle the salt and pep-per over and grill on both sides until browned.
3. Boil the broccoli and okras for 2 minutes. Us-ing a cabbage shredder, shred the red cab-bage and thinly slice the watermelon radish. Shred with your hands the kale.
4. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing ingredients.
5. On a large plate, cover with the kale, the rest of the veggies, and grilled chicken. Pour 1/3 of the spicy dressing over ONE portion.
6. Place the rest in some tupperwares for the next 2 meals and keep the dressing separated so that it doesn’t leave the lettuce soggy.
406 calories 27.32g fat 9.96g carbs 3.1g fiber 3.26g sugar 30.88g protein