Cook : 01:00
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place coriander seeds in a plastic bag and roll a rolling pin on top to crush them.Pour the crushed seeds into a small bowl. Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. With a thin bladed knife, cut small slits in the leg of lamb and push the spice mixinto the cuts. Rub any remaining spices on top of the meat. Place meat in therefrigerator to marinate.
4. Lightly grease a large nonstick roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Put thepan on top of the stove and place the lamb in it. Cook over medium high heat andturn to sear and brown on all sides.
5. Place the pan holding the lamb into the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Reduceoven heat to 350 degrees F and roast for another 30 minutes. Check internaltemperature using a meat thermometer every 10 minutes until you get a desireddoneness. 130 degrees F is for medium-rare, 135 for medium, and 170 for welldone.
6. Take lamb out of the oven and set aside for a few minutes. Carve and serve withthe pan juices.