Cook : 00:30
1. Place a large soup kettle over medium heat. Pour the olive oil and wait until itglistens, then saute the onion for 1 minute. Add the potatoes and pour in thevegetable broth. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then reduce heat to low,cover, and cook for 40 minutes.
2. Remove the soup kettle from the heat and set aside for 2 hours to cool.
3. After the soup has cooled, pour in the cooked peas. Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor and pulse. Strain the soup through a colander back into the soup kettle.
4. Place the same soup kettle over medium heat and reheat the thick soup. Add the nutmeg and stir. Divide soup between two soup bowls.
5. Warm up a skillet over medium heat and heat the crab meat for 3 minutes.
6. drizzle truffle oil over each bowl of soup and divide the crab meat between thetwo servings. Serve immediately.