Cook : 00:10
Makes: 2 servings
●1/2 lb lentils
●1 sprig fresh parsley
●2 Tbsp creme fraiche or 1 1/2 Tbsp heavy cream and 1/2 Tbsp sour cream
●1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
●2 tsp horseradish sauce
●2 cod fillets, 6 oz each
●2 Tbsp panko bread or crushed cornflakes
●1/2 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Put lentils in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Add whole parsley sprigsand put saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and letsimmer for 25 minutes or until fork tender. Remove parsley sprigs and drain.
3. Toss cooked lentils in creme fraiche and chopped parsley. Season with salt andpepper to taste. Keep warm and set aside.
4. Spread horseradish sauce over fish fillets and coat with bread crumbs. Lightlygrease a nonstick baking sheet with olive oil and place the fish fillets on it. Bakefor 16 minutes or until fish is just cooked and bread crumbs become golden.
5. Divide the lentils between two dinner plates. Place a fish fillet on top of each.Serve.