Cook : 00:15
1/2 red pepper
1/2 cup fresh spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
pinch salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Crack the eggs open in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer for 3 minutes.
2. slice the mushrooms and slice the mushrooms, and dice the red pepper.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the red peppers (Cook for a minute).
4. add the mushrooms and spinach and cook until wilted. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside.
5. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a non-stick pan and pour the whipped eggs in. Cover and cook on low heat for about 2 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through. This will be a fluffy omelette. Place the cooked veggies on one side of the omelette and fold in half. Carefully slide onto a plate.
492 calories 42.26g fat 8.37g carbs 2.2g fiber 5.38g sugar 21.16g protein