Cook : 00:15
Makes: 2 servings
● 1/8 cup finely chopped fresh chives
● 1 1/4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
● 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
● 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
● 5 oz plain low fat yogurt
● 1/2 lemon
● 1 small cucumber, unpeeled, thinly sliced
● 2 fresh salmon fillets, 6 oz each
1. Place broiler pan in the oven. Preheat broiler on lowest possible setting.
2. Place chives in a food processor or blender with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Blend for 1minute. Place mixture into a small bowl. Add half of the chopped parsley and allthe cilantro. Add lemon juice from 1/2 lemon and yogurt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Combine the cucumber slices with the rest of the chopped parsley.
4. Prepare 2 dinner plates by lining each with herb sauce. Arrange the slices ofcucumber on top. Set aside.
5. Brush salmon fillets with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Season to taste with saltand pepper.
6. Remove the broiler pan from the oven and lightly grease with oil. Place salmonfillets and grill under the broiler at 5 inches from heat source. Cook for 7 minutesor until salmon becomes light brown. Turn and cook the other side for additional4 minutes.
7. Place a salmon fillet on top of each dinner plate over the bed of cucumbers andsauce. Serve.