Cook : 00:30
1. You need to preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Get a baking dish and lightly spray to coat.
3. Get a nonstick pan, put the chopped fresh broccoli, finely chopped onion and water;
sauté this on medium to high flame for around 5 to 8 minutes just enough for the veggiesto be soft and tender. Drain this mixture and put aside.
Note: Add a little water to avoid drying out.
4. Get a bowl, put the cups of egg substitute, fat-free milk, and ¾ cup shredded cheddarcheese, combine, and add the broccoli mixture and half teaspoon of ground blackpepper; stir well.
5. Get the baking dish and put the mixture in it.
6. Get a big pan, fill this with 1 inch of water, and put the baking dish into it.
7. Bake this for around 45 minutes without cover.
Note: You know it’s done when the knife goes out clean after inserted.
8. Take this out of the oven and get the rest of the shredded cheese to sprinkle on top.
9. Let it cool for around 10 minutes and then, serve.