Cook : 00:15
1. Cut up the artichoke hearts into half inch pieces.
2. Place a saute pan over high heat and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add artichokehearts, then place heat on medium low and sauté for 10 minutes until tender,stirring throughout. Season with salt as you sauté the artichoke hearts. Removefrom heat and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites together. Season with a dash ofsalt and whisk until well combined.
4. Place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and add 1/4 Tablespoon of butter.Coat the entire bottom of the pan with the butter, then spoon half of the cookedartichoke into the pan. Sprinkle parsley and thyme on top. Put heat on low andpour half of the egg mixture on top. Cook for 4 minutes or until eggs have set; donot stir. Flip frittata and cook for 1 minute. Transfer onto a platter.
5. Cook up the second half of the mixture to make a second frittata. Place secondfrittata on top of the first. Slice into 3 pieces and serve.